Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Junk

I don't know about you, but the week after Christmas is sometimes hard. The excitement of the holidays is over.
And let me be honest here... there's just a lot of junk.

junk candy all over the house
junk toys littering the floor
junk in my inbox
junk in my trunk

seriously.

I just sometimes wish this week every year I could hire someone to roll in, clean out all the junk and hand me back a nice, clean, organized home, a cleaned-out inbox & computer, and while they're at it, take some of this "junk in the trunk", too :)

I am looking forward to the new year & have some optimistic thoughts to come. But it felt good to get some of the junk out. Thanks!

5 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Amen... it's hard for me... I get the Christmas blues every year... all the excitement is gone and all we're left with is yucky snow... I hear you about the junk thing too....

Allison said...

I am rolling at the junk in the trunk comment. So true. I have been throwing candy and food away all week. It just keeps coming in! Happy new year to you and your family. We still miss you around here. :)

lindsay said...

Ditto that Heidi!!!

Lena Baron said...

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Melissa said...

haha I've never had so much junk everywhere! Mine is several months old! I keep thinking "I will clean everything when I feel better" well taht never happens. SO I feel your pain! Maybe someday I will clean again!