Saturday, May 17, 2014

Noelle's 2 week Photoshoot!

I already posted these on FB, but there are some people who don't do FB, so I thought I'd post them here, too. We had these done when Noelle was 2 weeks old. She - like all my other babies - didn't cooperate so well with pictures. They've never just slept through the whole thing and let the photographer position them at will. Nope. They are wide awake and fussy and they don't understand what's going on. We had maybe 5 minutes where she slept (and we did get a few cute ones in), but most of the time she was awake & fussy. Oh well! We still got some sweet ones. :-) I always meant to get professional pictures of Link, but with the whole hospital fiasco and everything, I never did. And it always breaks my heart... so I'm so thankful for these pictures of our sunrise baby. We love her SO much!!


2 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

She is so adorable!!! I love the pics. Can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous :) and I love the one with the Link bear! I lost my baby girl a year and four months ago to menagitis and I love reading about other peoples experiences with the loss of a child. Thank you for your strength :)