Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa & Sunday Dress

We had a fun weekend. Saturday morning, we went to the ward breakfast with Santa. Cindy's family came along too. It was a great breakfast and then we were off to Santa. McKinley dropped off her gift to charity and then walked right ahead of everyone to go see Santa. We had to bring her back in line to wait her turn. Jason was taking a final that morning, but came right at the end. He's done with this class, semester, and year of school! Hooray! Good Job Babe. Here's some pics from yesterday morning:

Ireland didn't cry or smile or anything - she just stared at him.


McKinley was happy to sit on his lap and finally get to tell him that she wanted a scooter bike for Christmas

Both of the girls with Mr. Claus

Santa - oh why oh why did you give them BLUE candy canes? Apparently I have been a bad girl this year. This picture was just the beginning. By the time they were done, there was blue everywhere! Thank heaven for Oxyclean!

This is a picture of the dress McKinley wore to church today. It was a dress that her cousin had given her. She LOVED it and twirled all over.

Here's a video of her in all her twirling, jingle-belling, ho-ho-hoing glory :)

7 comments:

Patricia Potts said...

Ho ho ho ho ho!!! Mckinley, YOU ARE A DOLL! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT!! (Ask your mom what that means!) Love, Grandma

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

That is the cutest dress ever... your babies are just gorgeous! Merriest of Christmases to you. I am glad youare doing well.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I love those pics of the girls with Santa! Too cute!! I'm dying to take Maren to see Santa.

Carrie Wagstaff said...

So cute! I LOVE Mckinley in her cute dress! I'm bummed we missed the breakfast. I threw my back out and was laying on the floor all last week and all weekend. Looks like the breakfast was fun! But I'm not sure what they were thinking with the blue candy canes!

Kelli said...

She twirled beautifully, too, I remember!

Mindy Holt said...

Ok, where have I been, just found your blog! Cute, cute, cute. Have you been to mine. Let me know if you need address.

Mindy Holt said...

Sorry, we again, I LOVED how McKinley ran up to Santa before it was her turn :)