Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July/Ireland's 3rd Bday

Sorry I'm about a week behind in this post, but such is life...
Last weekend, we went to Richfield for the annual 4th of July festivities. Jason had to work on Saturday and had to be back by Tuesday, so it was a pretty quick trip, but we enjoyed the time we were down there. We haven't seen Jason's side of the family hardly at all this year, so it was great to catch-up, visit, and watch all those cousins play together. This year had PERFECT temps for a great celebration. Usually it's too dang hot to breathe in the park afterwards, but it was really nice. Ireland's 3rd birthday (on the 5th) fell on the day of festivities for Richfield, so that was kind of cool. We told her they had a big parade & fair to celebrate her birthday! It's hard for me to believe she's three. She's already riding a big-girl bike (which she got with money from her Aunt Al), and this past week we've been potty training & she's done great! I barely finished her birthday book in time, but managed to get it put together just in time. So... I first included a slideshow with my fave pics from the 4th, then I included a slideshow with my digi-scrapbooked pages for Ireland's bday book. Enjoy!


And here... many hours of work put in to these scrapbook pgs for her birthday book:



1 comment:

sedonarreed said...

Hey were is the play?