Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthdays, Hamiltons, Beautiful...

Just a few things to blog about...

1. HAPPY 54th BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!


Doesn't she make 54 look great? LOVE YOU MOM!

2. HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY TO MY NIECE SEDONA (2 days ago)
She is a cutie and I had to do a birthday shout-out to her. It amazes me as our nieces edge into the preteen years - wow. Can't believe how fast they've grown!

3. The St. George Hamilton family came to visit us last weekend. We LOVE IT when they come to hang out! Here's a couple pics:








4. I just have to say how much I love my daughter, McKinley. She has been saying "I love you" spontaneously a lot lately. Then this morning at breakfast, she turns to me and says "mom, you're beautiful." It made me want to cry! So sweet! I went to the bathroom afterwards and checked to see if some magical transformation had happened overnight that would make her say that. NOPE! I'm still in full-on "baby-daze" mode - tired face & eyes, bad complexion, frumpy hair, PJs, blah... Somehow my girl was able to see past all that & tell me I'm beautiful. Made my day!

5. I went to my last forum today at my midwife's home. I have been to almost all of the monthly forums where she has all her clients come and we talk and learn and hear birth stories. I was SO thankful to be on the "birth story" side this time. I will miss all these ladies! It's been fun to get to know them and get to be on this home birth ride together. I don't think I ever posted a picture of Sherri. She's so awesome. I will miss seeing her every month, too! (although not enough to want to be pregnant again)

No comments: