1. HAPPY 54th BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!
Doesn't she make 54 look great? LOVE YOU MOM!
2. HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY TO MY NIECE SEDONA (2 days ago)
She is a cutie and I had to do a birthday shout-out to her. It amazes me as our nieces edge into the preteen years - wow. Can't believe how fast they've grown!
3. The St. George Hamilton family came to visit us last weekend. We LOVE IT when they come to hang out! Here's a couple pics:
4. I just have to say how much I love my daughter, McKinley. She has been saying "I love you" spontaneously a lot lately. Then this morning at breakfast, she turns to me and says "mom, you're beautiful." It made me want to cry! So sweet! I went to the bathroom afterwards and checked to see if some magical transformation had happened overnight that would make her say that. NOPE! I'm still in full-on "baby-daze" mode - tired face & eyes, bad complexion, frumpy hair, PJs, blah... Somehow my girl was able to see past all that & tell me I'm beautiful. Made my day!
5. I went to my last forum today at my midwife's home. I have been to almost all of the monthly forums where she has all her clients come and we talk and learn and hear birth stories. I was SO thankful to be on the "birth story" side this time. I will miss all these ladies! It's been fun to get to know them and get to be on this home birth ride together. I don't think I ever posted a picture of Sherri. She's so awesome. I will miss seeing her every month, too! (although not enough to want to be pregnant again)