Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Family Pics 2011

I don't think I'm necessarily a demanding person. But when it comes to getting our family pictures taken, I really don't compromise. Sometimes Jason scoffs at having to pay someone to take our pictures, but they turn out so much better than I could ever take them. And - I always remind him - we can never go back in time & take these pictures.
We took these pics in St. George. I never pictured myself as a red rock girl, but I'm finding myself embracing it all. We live in such a beautiful place.
Now - if only I could have all the canvas prints I wanted...

Here are some of my favorites:



6 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

Is it supposed to be a video of pictures? I don't see anything-it's not working for me :(

Trish the Dish said...

I still can't see it :(

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I am not able to see it either! I want to see them!

Trish the Dish said...

I clicked on the picture (which I can see now) and where it took me to said it wasn't found?

Trish the Dish said...

It works now!! YAY!!!! SO SO SO cute!!!

lindsay said...

WOW! Beautiful, Heidi! Your family pics turned out great! I have a lot of FAVES too! You are one hot mama!!!