Monday, May 12, 2008

8 Year Anniversary


(Don't we look SO young?)
WARNING: GUSHING AHEAD
As I was driving home from my swim workout this morning, Shania Twain's "From This Moment" came on the radio (this song is on our wedding video) & I couldn't help but cry as my mind went back to 7:40 AM, 8 years ago, on a blustery, wet morning, when I was sealed for time and all eternity to my sweetheart, Jason David Hamilton, in the Salt Lake Temple. Even though it was cold & wet, my heart was bursting with joy and warmth - and still is to this day. This is a love note for all the world to see as a declaration of my love and gratitude for my wonderful hubby. I know 8 years is just a start, but with my eternal companion by my side, I'm excited for the adventures that life will bring in the next 8 years, 10 years, 20, 30, 50 years. He is so patient with me and has endured 8+ years of my complaints, onriness, hormones, and selfishness. Thank you, babe, for all you do and are - and for giving me two beautiful girls and being such a great daddy. We are so blessed honey, and I am in love with you - 100%, truly, fully, insanely, madly!

4 comments:

The Ballou's said...

I just got your e-mail. I am glad you have a blog now. I felt the same way as you about them, but I gave in a few months ago. I always love your slideshows so this will be nice to see how you guys are doing more than just once a month. I am adding you to my list of links.

lindsay said...

YAY, I am so glad that you have a blog!! I love keeping up with what you guys are doing! bye the way, you are a gorgeous bride!!! Let's stay in touch!

Marianne said...

Wow - what a STUNNING COUPLE! You 2are so cute! We just celebrated 8 yrs to! Remember that...aren't we a week apart? And I'll agree - life just gets more and more sweeter. I'm glad you're blogging!

Marta Nielsen said...

So your mom let me in on your blog, is it okay with you if I add you to mine? I'm at http://martasfoodthoughts.blogspot.com/
You both do look so young and beautiful and handsome.