Saturday, November 1, 2008

Amazing

I don't know how long most of you have been following my blog, but one of my first posts back in May was a plea to pray for some friends of ours who's little girl, Lucy, had chocked on an apple. She returned to Heavenly Father on May 22.
Reading their blog for the past 5 and a half months has been awe-inspiring. Truly, they are one of the most humble, faithful, amazing people I know - and I LOVE that they have shared this journey of heartache, knowledge, joy, and peace with us. They have NO idea how many people they have touched and inspired.
You should really read the entire blog, but I just had to include a few of my favorite posts. She is such an articulate, animated, amazing writer. Here they are:

GRACE

BLINDSIDED

THE ANATOMY OF OUR TROUBLES

4 comments:

Lena Baron said...

I was JUST going to write and ask you about this family... interesting! I will definately be reading her blog!

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

It is truly an amazing blog - I love reading yours too.

Brook said...

I have actually been following their blog since you emailed me about their daughter. It is truly inspiring and wonderful. Many times I would be sitting at the computer reading and crying. Although I have never actually met their family, they have touched my life for good. Thanks for sharing.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Are you kidding me? It's just me. It's just Molly. I don't feel like I have very profound things to share, just a lot of working through my grief. You are making me cry.

I heard once that when we are uncomfortable, we are growing by leaps and bounds. I am very uncomfortable and very broken, I guess that's when the Lord really speaks to our hearts.

Thank you. THANK YOU.