Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Bucket List

OK - so I've never actually seen the whole movie, but being a major list-maker/goal-setter, the idea intrigued me. Below are 26 of the things on my "bucket list" (for those of you who don't know, this is the list of things I want to do before I die). There are some things not below that I've already crossed off - going to the Canary Islands & Hawaii (we have a separate anniversary vacation list), getting my degree, running a marathon. So there you have it. I'd love to know what's on other people's lists! (Trisha I know you have one)

1. Go to New Zealand
2. Do a ½ Ironman
3. Move to a small town. Have a few acres of land.
4. Go to Ireland & Scotland (Jason & I have ancestors there)
5. Make a difference in the lives of homeless people
6. Have 4 kids (including my 2)
7. Be financially stable when we retire and not have to work anymore
8. Take a dance class with Jason
9. Learn to crochet
10. Read Jesus The Christ
11. Take my family to a 3rd world country for a humanitarian trip
12. Read all of C.S. Lewis’ books
13. Shake hands with a general authority
14. Go to South America
15. Get scuba certified. Dive with the sharks.
16. Provide all my children a birthday book for each year of their lives
17. Learn how to surf
18. Learn how to be a great gardener
19. Learn how to mat and frame pictures
20. Be a temple worker
21. Take amazing pictures
22. Learn how to live in the moment.
23. Go to Alaska for a cabin fishing trip
24. Write some poems/songs/stories
25. Go on a mission with my sweetie
26. Be prepared in case an emergency hits

2 comments:

Robyn said...

oh oh i can crochet and i can teach you. call me!

Tiff Meister said...

Heidi, you ROCK! You're bucket list inspires me. Love you!