Sunday, August 10, 2008

Potts Reunion

This year was the first official Potts Family Reunion. Aside from a few dramas, I think it went really well and we had a lot of fun! After MUCH searching and a few failed attempts at getting lodging for our get-together, the day before the reunion, my mom was able to get a cabin up in Timberlakes. My sister Tiffany and her husband even came up from Arizona. It was SO good to see them! It was really nice and we all had a great time playing games (ImagineIff, Uno, 99, a dice game - can't remember what it's called), jumping on their tramp, doing the zip line, water skiing at Jordanelle and lots more. The weather wasn't really cooperative for hiking or fishing, but I think it was nice to just visit more and enjoy each other. Here are a few pictures. There will be lots more on our monthly slideshow. Thank you for a great time family! I LOVE YOU GUYS!


Jason & Adam at the cabin

Fun Zipline

My beautiful family (we'll need to Photoshop dad & Joseph in there)

The CUZINS!

McKinley on the horsie tire swing

The boys with their "game faces"

We had so much fun on the lake. Thanks grandma for getting the boat!

No comments: